Realme will have another popup event but, unlike last time this one is focused on the Realme C2. The Realme C2 is for the people who are looking for a super budget-friendly phone & are probably upgrading from a feature phone. That is what the Pop-up event is about. If you live in Delhi or nearby you can exchange your feature phone & get a Realme C2 for just 2000 rupees.
How can you avail the offer?
There will only be a total of 100 units & there are only two ways to get yourself a brand new Realme C2. We are listing both of them below.
- First come, first serve basis: The first 50 participants who will be waiting in the queue will get a chance to score a Realme C2 for Rs 2000 by exchanging their old feature phone.
- Lucky draw basis: The remaining 50 units will be given to random participants through a lucky draw.
So, if you want to ensure that you’re getting one for 2000, you should reach early. Otherwise, you need to get lucky enough for being selected in the lucky draw.
Also Read: Realme X Is Official With 48MP Rear Camera, Snapdragon 710, 20W VOOC Flash Charge 3.0, 960 FPS Super Slow Motion
- Name: realme C2 Pop-up store
- Place: Pacific Mall, Subhash Nagar, New Delhi
- Date & Time: 18th May, 3 PM Onwards
If you want to go to the event, you can get an R-Pass online. You can register for the event at Realme Community.
Quick details about Realme C2
Realme recently announced Realme C2 as a successor to last year’s C1. The C2 only changed a few things. There is a Waterdrop notch instead of a regular sized notch, it has a Mediatek Helio P22 instead of the older Snapdragon 450, the back now looks like the Realme 2 with the diamond pattern & the Battery is slightly smaller at 4000 mAh. The other specs are mostly the same.
The Realme C2 starts at 5999 for the 2GB, 16GB model. There is also a 3GB Ram variant with 32GB storage. That one costs 7999 rupees.